Go meet people. Go listen to their stories. Go serve. Go celebrate. Go share Jesus.
“Go” Halloween 2017.
If this marks a major change in your Halloween traditions, involve your family (or group of friends) in the discussion.
Start by asking…
- How do we celebrate? What is our tradition?
- Why do we do it that way?
- Is it fun?
- Does it bless others?
- Does it honor God?
- Is our family heart full at the end of the day?
- Talk to God, ask questions, listen, respond.
- Decide together what changes you can try to make.
Journey Office (M-Th, 9AM-5PM) 406-922-0190